Premier Medical Spa with Real Property
(Health & Wellness)
Listed Price: $ 1,975,000
Listing ID: N206
Listing DetailsGross Revenue: $ 1,273,991
Cash Flow: $ 516,219
FFE: $ 486,547 (Included in Price)
Real Estate: $ 425,000 (Included in Price)
Inventory: $ 100,000 (Included in Price)
Reason for Sale:
Seller will retire.
Absentee Owner: No
LocationLease Expire: 0000-00-00
The 1,650 square foot property is included in the price. The newly renovated professional suite enjoys a convenient location.
This fully equipped, fully staffed aesthetic medical practice has been a New Mexico destination for beautiful skin for over two decades. Featuring advanced laser treatments, neurotoxins, dermal fillers, facials, peels, and body contouring, this spa provides clients with a sophisticated and caring level of service. Strong physician involvement and oversight is integral to the business’ high client satisfaction.
This is a true turnkey business opportunity. The current owner works semi-absentee in the business. A strong team of physicians, administrators and providers handle most of the day-to-day operations. The inclusion of real property introduces attractive financing options.
- Warm and welcoming environment with multiple treatment rooms and space for expansion
- • Sophisticated and comprehensive treatment offerings
- • $100,000-worth of top-brand medical grade retail products and supplies (valued at cost)
- An employee available to take over role of Medical Director
- Insurance contracts for treating basic dermatological issues
- State-of-the-art medical billing and record-keeping system
- Mostly cash-based business
- Excellent sources of repeat income
- • Established and loyal client base with a geographical service area spanning Central New Mexico to Southern Colorado
- Strong SEO, robust email campaign program, optimized and segmented email list
This is one of New Mexico's most sophisticated, high-tech medical spas with a loyal and affluent customer base.
Technical innovation, the proliferation of the non-invasive procedures with minimal downtime, an aging population, and increases in disposable income are driving the growth of the medical aesthetic industry. Globally, this sector is projected to expand at a rate of 12% CAGR over the next several years. This well-established and reputable business provides new owners with a strong platform to take advantage of this burgeoning market. The next owners can also explore introducing medically supervised weight-loss program and ancillary services and products. This new program could appeal to the practice’s existing client base, bring new clients in the door, and bolster the business’ recurring income.