23 Aug 11 Reasons to Do Business in Albuquerque
In more #AlbuquerqueAscending news, economic development and media company Livability lists 11 reasons why ABQ is the perfect place to do business.
“The Southwestern city is witnessing an entrepreneurial renaissance with the help of startup-friendly culture, excellent universities and a great cultural scene for that ever elusive work-life balance. Albuquerque’s tech scene is so vibrant that even Facebook is setting up an outpost in the area, and the city has seen a nearly 10% increase in average salaries over the last four years. With STEM jobs galore, Albuquerque also earned a spot on our 2018 list of the Top 10 Best Cities for STEM Workers,” Claire Hannum reports for Livability.
The list focuses on Abq’s business-friendly and innovative economic, policy, and cultural environments.
1. There’s no shortage of startup incubators.
2. Tech companies love it here.
3. There’s plenty of funding to be found.
4. The city encourages tech innovation that benefits the economy.
5. There are excellent co-working spaces.
6. Albuquerque provides support for female entrepreneurs.
7. You can make your business official in less than a day.
8. You can work from home without losing your mind.
9. The great outdoors are right in your backyard.
10. You’ll never run out of amazing food to try.
11. And you’ll always be able to end your day with a cold beer.
Find out more about great opportunities to join the vibrant community of Albuquerque business owners.
Photo Credit: MarbleStreetStudio.com