19 Apr Profitable, Established Two-Location Fast Casual Franchise
Location: Albuquerque , Bernalillo County
Industry: Restaurants & Cafes, Fast Casual
Listing ID: Fast Casual
If you’re looking for a fully-managed, well-regarded, and growing fast casual franchise business, this is the opportunity for you. The site selection, lease improvements, equipment, furnishings, and staffing are all in place. The venues are located in two of New Mexico’s larger cities, and both restaurants are increasing in popularity and brand recognition. Combined, they have averaged an impressive 25% growth rate over the last two years.
A full-time GM oversees the management teams at both locations, and a new GM who started in late 2022 has improved sales, increased employee retention, and raised customer satisfaction. The Seller spends 10 to 15 hours a week working remotely on the business, handling mostly executive tasks.
Offering healthy, nutritious, fresh, and delicious fare, this unique fast food concept has little competition in its sector. The brand’s popularity is based on a creative menu customized to patron’s tastes with a variety of flavors and ingredients. Enjoying a higher price point, both locations outperformed the national average for gross and net profit for fast-service restaurants in 2022. About 75% of its business is to-go.
- Both locations have excellent visibility in modern shopping centers ideally situated in commercially dense areas with high vehicular traffic.
- New owners will enjoy training, marketing, and purchasing and vendor relations support from the franchise corporation as well as the extensive documentation developed by the Seller.
- Both locations meet the franchise’s requirements for equipment, signage, decor and leasehold improvements. No upgrades or additional investments are anticipated at this time.
- Low barrier to entry. The Franchise requires new franchisees to have liquid capital reserves of $50,000. Buyer is responsible for paying the $5,000 transfer fee. Corporate must approve all potential franchisees.
- Cash flow is based on a full-time owner/operator taking over the primary GM’s position.
Cash Flow: $385,114
Inventory: $7,500 (Included in Price)
Real Estate: (Not Included in Price)
Reason For Sale:
Seller will pursue other, non-competing business interests.
Training & Support:
The Seller, General Managers, and Corporate Regional Director will work with the new owner to provide a smooth transition and ongoing support.
Year Established: 2018
Owner Hours Per Week: 10
Employees: 40 FT, 3 PT
Security on Lease: Yes
Lease Option: Yes
Monthly Rent: 7061
Type of Location: shopping center
Square Footage: 3053
Combined, the two restaurants total 3,053 square feet and both are located in modern shopping centers with high vehicular traffic and excellent street visibility.
There is limited competition for this food concept among fast casual restaurants.
Offering a healthier alternative to the typical fast food and fast casual fare, this food concept’s most popular dish is expected to grow at an annual rate of 14.5% and will continue to gain in popularity among younger consumers. With a solid and engaged management team now in place, new owners can explore opening new nearby locations that tap into different markets.
126 E. De Vargas Street, Santa Fe NM 87501