18 Nov NEW PRICE! Premier Medical Spa with Real Property
Location: Santa Fe & North Central Region, New Mexico
Industry: Health & Wellness
Listing ID: N206
This fully equipped aesthetic medical practice has been a New Mexico destination for beautiful skin for over two decades. Featuring advanced laser treatments, neurotoxins, dermal fillers, facials, peels, and body contouring, this spa provides clients with a sophisticated and caring level of service. Strong physician involvement and oversight is integral to the business’ high client satisfaction.
The current owner works semi-absentee in the business. A strong team of technicians, administrators and providers handle most of the day-to-day operations. The inclusion of real property introduces attractive financing options.
- Warm and welcoming environment with multiple treatment rooms and space for expansion
- Sophisticated and comprehensive treatment offerings
- $100,000-worth of top-brand medical grade retail products and supplies (valued at cost)
- Insurance contracts for treating basic dermatological issues
- State-of-the-art medical billing and record-keeping system
- Mostly cash-based business
- Excellent sources of repeat income
- Established and loyal client base with a geographical service area spanning Central New Mexico to Southern Colorado
Strong SEO, robust email campaign program, optimized and segmented email list
Cash Flow: $434,811
FFE: $486,547 (Included in Price)
Inventory: $100,000 (Included in Price)
Real Estate:$425,000 (Included in Price)
Reason For Sale:
Seller will retire.
The 1,650 square foot property is included in the price. The newly renovated professional suite enjoys a convenient location.
This is one of New Mexico’s most sophisticated, high-tech medical spas with a loyal and affluent customer base.
Technical innovation, the proliferation of the non-invasive procedures with minimal downtime, an aging population, and increases in disposable income are driving the growth of the medical aesthetic industry. Globally, this sector is projected to expand at a rate of 12% CAGR over the next several years. This well-established and reputable business provides new owners with a strong platform to take advantage of this burgeoning market. The next owners can also explore introducing medically supervised weight-loss program and ancillary services and products. This new program could appeal to the practice’s existing client base, bring new clients in the door, and bolster the business’ recurring income.